We are looking for a product owner who will be responsible for defining the product vision and managing the product development process. Other responsibilities include supporting the scrum team, managing backlog items, and optimizing the value of the product(s). You should also be able to lead the product development team toward achieving the vision and mission of the organization. As a product owner, you should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start to finish, and ensure that the product(s) meet the customer’s needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders.
- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Leading the development process.
- Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
- 5 years of experience with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous working experience as a product owner.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.